- Messaging including e-mail, voicemail, fax, telephone calls, SMS and MMS is private correspondence between the sender and the recipient. Ambient Mobile strictly respects the privacy of its users and will never compromise it. Therefore, Ambient Mobile will not sell, provide, or transfer the User's information to third parties as an individual with such information as name, or email. In addition, Ambient Mobile will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a User's private communications unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ambient Mobile; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Ambient Mobile; or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its Users or the public.
- Our registration form requires users to give us contact information (name, address, at least one phone number#, and e-mail) and optional information (pager, ICQ information and other email account information). Users will create a user-name and be provided a password when they register. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about product updates and special promotions. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the opt-out section below.
- Ambient Mobile takes seriously the issue of safeguarding your privacy online and offline. To that end, any personal data is password protected and access is restricted to our employees who need access to the information to do their jobs. These employees are very limited in number and are committed to our privacy and security policies. All employees are made aware of our security procedures when they are hired. We review our web security procedures on a monthly basis.
- We share Personally Identifiable Information with a Third Party when you make a credit card purchase. We use a credit card processing company, Paypal, to bill you for goods and services. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. We encrypt order information, including credit card numbers, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that our customers' information is safe as it is sent over the Internet to our server.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Ambient Mobile does not store this information. The information is only used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. Specifically, when a user registers for our service the user may opt out of receiving communications from us on the Sign Up form. Once a user registers for our service we will send a confirmation e-mail and text message that confirms the user-name and password. We will occasionally communicate about product updates and special promotions with our users through e-mails and e-mail newsletters. Users may opt-out of receiving future communications by following the instructions in each communication or by sending an email to opt-out to email@example.com.
- This site contains links to other sites. www.ambient mobile.co.za is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Users may remove their information from our database, indicate that they do not wish to receive future communications, and/or no longer receive our service by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to personally identifiable information
- If a user’s personally identifiable information changes, or if the user no longer desires our service, the user may update their information or deactivate their account by making the change in the User Profile of their account or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com.
Notification of changes
Contacting the Web Site
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact